- Vacuum regularly to remove dirt that dulls the appearance of your carpet.
- Select a vacuum with good suction and strong beater bars that brush the carpet and loosen dirt.
- Change vacuum bags and filters regularly.
TREAT YOUR CARPET WELL, AND IT WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH YEARS OF COMFORT AND BEAUTY!
Strategies for minimizing the wear and tear of every day living:
- Clean up spills promptly.
- Take aim at stains with our comprehensive Stain Removal Guide.
- Get your carpets professionally cleaned at least every 12 months, even if you clean them yourself in between.
- Lighter shade carpet may require cleaning more often.
- Professional cleaning methods include steam cleaning (known as hot water extraction), absorbent pad or bonnet cleaning, rotary shampoo, and dry foam powder.